Friday, April 18, 2008

My Balls

Alright. Lets get the ball rolling!

Man, does I have balls writing a post like this. I mean, I had to really pay attention and observe.

But anyone can be on the ball. If you're on the ball, then you know what's going on, and anyone can do that. If you're not on the ball, you're not aware of what's going on.

If you're not aware of what's going on, you haven't maybe you've lost your marbles -- kind of like a bunch of small balls. I wonder where all these lost marbles have gone? Maybe it's in the same place where people lose their socks.

And trust me, you need socks if you want to do anything active...like ballroom dancing. Though it's not really a room with balls in it -- except for the guys in the room (though I've heard some people joke they don't have balls, either, but that's for another post.)

But no wonder people lose their marbles -- they're so much pressure to be on the ball. It feels like they're always behind the eight ball.

Maybe we should all go on a vacation. Just fly off somewhere! Ever try landing on an aircraft carrier? Just before they land, the pilot has to call the ball. Talk about having to be on the ball to call the ball, otherwise they'll lose more than just their marbles.

Editor's note: Is this a boring post? (Not loud enough -- say it again!) But hey, sometimes not everything has to be witty, funny or amusing. Sometimes, I just notice things -- like the use of the word "ball". Just be thankful I don't observe things like this too often...

No comments: