Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thoughts du jour

Wow! Quite a lot of snow fell the other day. Still digging out of that mess. The snow plow helped in that regard by creating a 3-foot high pile of snow at the foot of my driveway. I enjoy downhill skiing, but this is ridiculous...

  • Seize the day. Shake vigorously.
  • Hell is an impressive place. It's cold. It's hot. Bats come out of it. Sounds like there's all kinds of action there.
  • I tried to dance like no one's watching. That wasn't good advice for the three people I injured.
  • I never take candy from strangers. I always introduce myself first.
  • Take my hand. Take my word. Guess which of those two sentences doesn't make sense.
  • Anytime someone says "What have you got to lose?" -- Chances are, there's a lot.
  • Cats originally only had 3 lives. It's gone up due to inflation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL due to inflation on cats!
My kitties are indoor so I imagine they still have all their lives.