Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's thoughts

Yes, even on a Friday sometimes things pop into my head...

  • Which is more: a tad, or a bit? This sort of thing bugs me.
  • Speaking of the word "bit", isn't it redundant to say "a little bit?" Isn't that like saying "a little little?"
  • A knife is just a fork with only one tine.
  • I stopped giving people a piece of my mind last week because I only have one piece left.
  • Fish are always taking a bath.
  • I think road rage is caused by people who have high blood pressure. High blood pressure is caused by too much salt. Therefore, we should stop salting the roads and road rage will go away.
  • I went on one of those budget airlines. There's no first class -- only "economy class" and "hang on to the wing"
  • I enjoy driving -- especially when I'm driving someone insane.
  • I'm a man of substance -- and that substance is vodka.

No comments: